Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Amazing Grace


For it is by Grace your are saved, through Faith ......

Someone doesn't like my blog. I have looked at it to try to work out what I might have said to offend someone. But I don't get it. Perhaps it was some atheist who wants to get all believers off the web (don't they know that you can't stop people praising God, they Bible says if you try, then the stones will cry out, Luke 19.40). Perhaps some liberal who doesn't like my Evangelical approach. Maybe I have upset someone by suggesting that Christians are supposed to live their faith as well as speak it. That we must care for people in need for instance. Or maybe it is my mistake and no one tried, and I touched the wrong button. Still reviewing your words is not a bad thing.

The Truth will set you free .....

No comments: