Thursday, June 26, 2014

Its been so long since I blogged that I realised that if I do not blog soon it will be all forgotten.  So my blog is back.

Back in my HK days I was just blogging random thoughts, but I have decided to start including sermons and other communications.

This is the church in Marton where I serve as Minister.  So far it has been a 2 1/2 year journey since leaving Bible College.  Having come at this pastoring business late in life, I can really see the value a little life experience brings to what I do.  I have great respect for those who managed to maintain an effective ministry for decades.  Being already in my 60s I cannot see myself doing this for anywhere near that time, but that does not matter what matters is that I love the people that God has put in my care and point them to Jesus, who is afar all the only way to God (John 14: 6)

So stay tuned I will endeavour to put edited versions of my sermons on here as often as I can

No comments: